What We Buy -FAQ
IS THERE A LIMIT TO THE ITEMS THAT I CAN SELL?
- No, there is no limit, we encourage you to reach out to our customer service department if you feel like you may have a larger
SHOULD I CLEAN MY ITEMS?
- No, please DO NOT CLEAN your items. Coins can be damaged if you attempt to clean them. Older coins will lose most if not all their value if they are cleaned or polished. Silver plated items are more easily recognizable when tarnished and most collectors prefer the fine patina that sterling silver develops over time.
IS THERE ANY JEWELRY THAT YOU DO NOT BUY?
- We buy ALL jewelry made of precious metals including gold, silver, platinum and palladium with or without diamonds or gemstones. When evaluating your jewelry we calculate the value of the diamonds/stones and include it in our offer. We also purchase Jade, Coral, Pearl, and other gemstone Jewelry.
WHAT KIND OF WATCHES DO YOU BUY?
- We buy all vintage and antique pocket and wrist watches both men's and women's. Vintage watches were produced prior to 1970. We are extremely competitive with our evaluations for Rolex, Piaget, Cartier, Tiffany, Audemars Piguet, Baume Mercier, Hamilton, Waltham, Elgin and many others.
DO YOU BUY CARVED JADE OR CORAL?
- Yes, please bring all carved jade, coral or items made from other materials made into jewelry or small figurines .
DO YOU BUY BRONZE, CHINA, CRYSTAL OR GLASS?
- No, with a few exceptions i.e. signed pieces by Lalique, Tiffany, Daum or Baccarat. We do not buy china, dishes or items made of glass. We will purchase signed Arts & Crafts style bronze items.
DO YOU BUY DENTAL GOLD?
- Yes! We buy yellow dental gold. Surprisingly there is good value in dental gold, please send it in for an extremely fair valuation
DO YOU BUY COINS ?
- Yes! We buy gold, silver, and numismatic coins. Please DO NOT clean your coins.
DO YOU BUY SILVER?
- Yes, We buy silver from all over the world. However, we DO NOT buy silver plated or coated Items.